Terms & Conditions
Information & Privacy
Information we use, how & why
- Once an order has been placed, we will contact you by email to confirm your order details and again once your order has been accepted and dispatched.
- With the exception of assistance with delivery, we will never pass your email address to any other organisation. For the sole purpose of aiding a delivery, your contact details may be shared with the chosen carrier.
- If you no longer wish to receive emails from us with details of our seasonal products, latest offers and events, please follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the foot of the latest email received or contact us via email to email@example.com.
Contacting use by telephone
Calls may be recorded, for the purpose of quality monitoring and training.
When using our social media tags, keep in mind that this information is shared publicly. Therefore, do not give out information you would not be comfortable with a stranger knowing; this includes your address, phone number, date of birth, email address, bank and credit card details, and place of work.
Your outfits are likely to appear in the following places:
- Home page, if it is selected by the team of FALF Minimal Chic..
- Instagram: Users searching for the relevant hashtags will be able to see your post and your profile.
- Instagram, on our official account if selected by the team of FALF Minimal Chic.
- Journal pages: If your outfits are tagged appropriately, they may be selected by FALF Minimal Chic to support the editorial.
- Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ and other social networking sites and search sites.
What if I want to keep my posts private?
If your social media account is set to "private", your posts will not be seen by anyone other than those in your network. If your social media account is public, we recommend that you do not use these tags or you delete them from your post.
If you have any queries about the personal information we are holding in your name, please contact our Customer Service team, who will be more than happy to review your account and update our records as required.
Safety and Security
- Our website uses the latest secure server technology to ensure your information is protected to the highest standard, whenever you place an order.
- All transactions are performed via PayPal secure platform. We do not store the details of your payment card.
- Although we have taken every reasonable measure, we do not guarantee that this website is free from viruses or malicious software. To the maximum extent legally permitted, FALF Minimal Chic shall not be responsible for any loss resulting from navigating in our website or your inability of making correct use of it.
Cookies are small pieces of data or text files that are stored by your web browser on your hard drive. Cookies allow a website to personalise your shopping experience and let the website know when the user has returned for example. Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you however and are only used to determine your browser and user preferences for our site, to help enhance your browsing experience. However, if you prefer, you can set your browser software to not accept cookies. You should still be able to use our site without cookies enabled, but you may lose a certain level of functionality.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of falfminimalchic.com website are owned or controlled by FALF Minimal Chic. In accessing falfminimalchic.com, website, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of falfminimalchic.com website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of FALF Minimal Chic.